WHAT IS COLON?
- The colon in the last 5/6 feet of the digestive tract or large intestines and a key part of the digestive system. It is a hollow tube like organ made up of muscles structure that moves digestive food and waste along and is thus the body’s major eliminative organ.
WHAT IS COLO HYDROTHERAPY?
- Colon Hydrotherapy is referred to as colonics, colon irrigation or high enemas which uses clean, filtered water under gentle pressure. (Without pain to wash out or detoxify under gentle pressure)
- Without pain to wash out or detoxify colon of stagnated faecal material. Regular enemas usually only wash the last part of colon. Repeated cleansing procedure of a colon hydrotherapy (through rectum) removes 22 known toxins, stale, bile, bacteria and encrusted waste matter poisoning your system.
WHY COLON HYDROTHERAPY IS NECESSARY?
- Bad dietary habit i.e. eating low fibre, high fat, high protein foods, eating too much and too quickly and drinking tea, coffee, colas, alcohol, smoking and drugging etc. cause constipation and gases which create congestion and toxin in the system/ colon which lead to a toxaemia/ blood poisoning and indigestion.
- Standard enemas only clean the rectum and last portion of the colon, missing most of the large intestine. These deposits of hardened faucal matter may get to be very thick and as head as tire rubber.
- Our modern life style has taken its toll on our digestive and eliminative organs. Refined processed, low fibre foods, animal fats, chemical, drugs, lack of exercise, long bed rest, stress- all contribute to our colon gastro intestinal health crisis.
- Nature is a strict taskmaster, Nature gives one warning – sometimes two. You obey- else suffer.
- Colon irrigations have too many benefits to be listed here as they work on raising the level of functioning of whole body. Response to treatment is quicker and more effective after the administration of series of colonic irrigation. When the colon is clean and healthy, we feel lighter and enjoy a sense of wellbeing; when it is congested with stagnant waste, poisons back up into the system and pollute the inner environment.
- This is called autointoxication, literally “Self-poisoning”. Colon irrigation removes year of encrusted faucal material and bacteria. Wastes, if allowed to remain too long in the digestive system, breed harmful bacteria which interfere with the absorption of nutrients from the food we eat.
This treatment is very delicate needing modern equipment (as invented in America), clean water, disposal nozzles etc. and systematic operation by trained technician to avoid injuries and infection in the colon and complication in the system. The patient should be thoroughly examined by an experienced doctor and only if his/her condition permits, colon irrigation be prescribed. It gives rise to various diseases through infection if it is unfit condition and by untrained technician.